We’re making huge changes to this blog and we can’t wait to announce them. For now, though, all the work we are doing is behind the scenes. Our plan is to show you what we’ve been working on on August 1st and we think you are going to love the changes. Here are some of the things you can expect:
• A brand new blog (It won’t even be at this address. The blog is moving!)
• Guest contributors. We are assembling a team of writers who will provide great content several times each week.
• The blog will have a full time staff helping to ensure great content and create a community around our interaction.
• A brand-new personal development guide from Don based on the Storyline Conference. But it’s more than a book. It’s a book, audiobook and interactive cloud-based software. We can’t wait.
• A special announcement about our next Storyline Conference that is going to blow your mind (Hint, keep February in mind as you make your winter plans. And make plans to meet up in a warm climate, too!)
We are transitioning this site from the personal blog of Donald Miller to a site emphasizing Storyline as an organization that helps people live better stories. And our plans are big.
Forgive our absence for a while, if you will. We promise to come back bigger, better, stronger and more helpful than ever.
See you back here on August 1st!