If you’re looking for a chance to jump-start your life, consider joining us for the Storyline Conference this February in San Diego.
During the conference, I’ll be lecturing on all the major points of the Storyline process, and we’ll provide no shortage of examples and interviews with people who are living amazing stories. Very few people leave Storyline the way they came in. Paradigm shifts abound, but perhaps the biggest one is that life was a gift rather than a burden, and we have the creative freedom to have an impact.
That said, though, here are 5 more reasons to come:
1. SPIRITUAL CLARITY: Storyline will help you understand the Story of a loving God who desires to connect with His children. You’ll feel closer to God after you hear His story, and you’ll realize what an important role you play in His life.
2. INSPIRATION: When people leave Storyline, they leave inspired. Whether it’s through interviewing inspiring guests, or connecting with each other, you’ll feel like you’re part of a small community of people who are excited about the life God has given us.
3. PERSONAL CLARITY: If you’ve been wondering what you’re going to do with the next season of your life, there’s a good chance that question will be answered by the time you leave. And if you already know, those plans will be made more and more clear as the two-day conference unfolds.
4. CONNECT: For the first time ever, we have set aside both space and time for us to be able to connect with each other. We’ve added sessions in which we’ll stimulate conversations with small groups so we can all get to know each other.
5. OUR GUESTS: This year, Tom Shadyac will be joining us. Tom is the director of movies such as Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty, along with Liar, Liar and Ace Ventura. His personal story is incredible, and he’ll be sharing it with us at the conference. Not only this, but we’ll be screening Tom’s new documentary I AM on opening night followed by a Q&A with the director. Also, Bob Goff will be with us! Bob has been ripping it up all over the country talking about his new book Love Does, and we are clearing the stage to let him say anything he wants on the final night. Mike Foster from People of the Second Chance will be joining us as well, along with Caitlin Crosby from The Giving Keys and Al Andrews from Improbable Philanthropy. It’s our biggest and best lineup yet.
The conference is on February 23rd and 24th on the campus at Point Loma University. Do register soon in case we fill up. We’d love to see you in warm, sunny San Diego this winter. Register today by clicking here.