0to100
An Incredible Reminder of How Short Life Really Is
Donald Miller
By Donald Miller
1

I’ve always been fascinated by that verse in the book of James that says our lives pass like a vapor. That’s a realization hard to internalize. I believe life is eternal, but I don’t believe we have a whole lot of time in this phase, the walk around on earth phase. I wish I could spend less time feeling the urgency of things that aren’t actually urgent and more time exchanging meaning with those people and causes that matter.

The Bible also speaks of the wisdom of numbering our days.

I’m just back from a beautiful wedding in Southern California. What I love about weddings and funerals is they remind us, in very different ways, about [...]

introvert-goldfish
How to Get Along with an Introvert
Donald Miller
By Donald Miller
30

Just started reading Susan Cain’s book Quiet, for which I am thankful. Cain is a terrific writer and her book is already gaining acclaim for explaining to about 60% of the world how the other 40% live. That is, Cain explains to extroverts what these quiet, I don’t want to go out tonight, introverts are really thinking.

I’m an introvert. I can spend a month alone in a cabin (and have, many times) and never even dream of getting lonely. In fact, I recharge by being alone. That said, being alone for long periods of time isn’t healthy for me and when I do it I get a little strange. When I reenter civilization I have trouble engaging in conversations without beginning to daydream and it takes practice to get my mind to cooperate with the unspoken rules of society [...]

griffin-house
“Sunday Morning Music – Bruce Springsteen” by Griffin House
Griffin House
By Griffin House
0

We’ve changed the way we approach our Sunday Morning Music posts. For the past few months, these posts have been authored by artists so you could get a glimpse into what inspires them. We hope you enjoy today’s post from our friend, Griffin House.

bowl-of-cereal
Saturday Morning Cereal: The Best Viral Videos We Found This Week
By Tim Schurrer
0
busy
Is Busy-ness a Drug?
By Shauna Niequist
11
george-bush
Why I Now Like George W. Bush
By Donald Miller
4
broken-glass
Talking It All Out – How to Get Past Hurt Feelings
By Susan Isaacs
0
unfollow
Thoughts on the Unfollow Generation
By Donald Miller
4
twenty-something
Why Most Twenty Somethings are Delusional
By Donald Miller
20
trent-dabbs
“Sunday Morning Music – Ron Sexsmith” by Trent Dabbs
By Trent Dabbs
0
cereal
Saturday Morning Cereal: The Best Viral Videos We Found This Week
By Tim Schurrer
0